What My Ten-Year-Old Taught Me
Photo taken after a trip to My Mom's Pie's...
What my nine-year-old taught me:
It's all in the pie.
1. Why mess with the things you don't like if you have access to the good stuff that makes you happy?
2. The framework has its place but it is the inside workings where the true flavor lies.
3. Why would anyone ever want cake when there is pie?
4. It's OK not to like what others may like.
5. Making Dad think is always a good thing - making him laugh is even better.
Regards to all,